Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tagged Again!

Here's how you play: tag 6 people by leaving a comment on their blog for them, write 6 really unspectacular things about yourself, and pass it on.

This is really hard becuase I don't have any children to talk about but here goes with my boring life.

1. My life for the past 4 1/2 years has been school, but through that I have found my passion for teaching children. Even ones with special needs. They warm heart and make me feel closer to the savior, becuase they are so close to him.

2. One of my most favorite things in the world is showering. I feel so relaxed, clean, refreshed and just better over all when I get out. It is the best feeling in the world.

3. The second most favorite thing in the world that I like to do is sleep. Every night when I finally get to go to bed I just smile inside to myself that I finally don't have to think and I just get to rest. It is the happiest feeling in the world to me.

4. I am not a morning person. I always push my alarm at least twice, and then roll out of bed. All my roommates have learned not to talk to me for at least 15 minutes after I wake up. Otherwise I will growl at them. Also they have learned to be very quiet when I am sleeping, becuase I am a light sleeper. Oh and one more thing never yell, turn on the lights, or pull my blankets off to wake me up. You will see a grizzly bear side of me.

5. My favorite blanket in the world are my soft blankets. (Ang and Mom will know who I am talking about.) I don't sleep with a top sheet so I can feel more them on my skin. I also sleep on my stomach and hold the blanket next to my cheek with my shoulder. It is the most relaxing warm thing for me. I think this is better than sucking my thumb like I did when I little.

6. My third favorite thing to do is cook for other people. Most everything I make turns out good, and it is a joyful thing to make other people happy through food. This might be becuase I love to eat food so much. This includes trying new food and eating all ethnic/authentic food I can find. I really want to travel the world and eat all the kinds of food there are. I like most it too. It really fun to do. Oh I also like to cook with my family it is a joyful, helpful time that we all bond in doing.

No comments: