Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Birthday Cake

Mark got me a birthday cake and some ice cream. He wanted to do a suprise party for me but it did not work out. So I invited all my nieghbors, all 8 apartmens with 4 girls each. So a lot of them came and sang happy birthday to me and shared my cake. The frosting was a little much, but it was chocolate with a cream filling layer. It was really good. I thought was not going to have a cake or anything for my birthday, but Mark came through for me to make me feel special and loved on my birthday. Sorry one picture was dark, it was when I blew out my candles. WOW I am 24 now, one year older and wiser too. Right? I hope that I am wiser than I was last year. I getting to part where I am starting to feel older whenever a new birthday comes. :D. Thank you to everyone once again. It was so much fun.





4 comments:

ang said...

Hey cute bday pics. but I want to see some pics of other people not just one dumb boy. STOP GETTING SO ATTATCHED TO ONE PERSON. glad that you found someone to eat that nasty stuff with. love ya

ang said...

you've been tagged

angelee said...

Mom said...Wow, my baby is 24 years old. That's weird cuz I'm 27! How does that happen? I guess it's because after you hit 27 you only get wiser, not the older part. That's really how it feels. Slowly getting wiser and never feel older. And now I'm 54 years wise! Hmmm! So glad I had you! What a blessing! mom

angelee said...

Oh ya, I forgot to say that I can vouch for all 6 items on her list. Soft, snuggly, night person, caring, compassionate, loves children and is a great cook and so fun to cook with! Mom Oh Tylar just told me to tell Nanny that we make Halloween cookies with candy corn on them!