Monday, September 1, 2008

My new freind Mark





This is Mark, he is in my ward and he asked me to dance a couple of times at the dance. Then sat by me outside the dance to talk. It was funny, he did not cared if I could dance or not. we just fooled around. He invited me over to dinner on sunday, and he cooked. It was really good. I brought my roommates and his were there too. We played games and laughed. He is really easy going and funny. He is from the philipines but now his family lives here in Vegas. He is 22 and wants to go on a mission but has not gotten there yet. I guess. I am little confused, I think tha the just doesn't want to tell me everything. So he is going to take me out to Sushi, I am am excited. He is the only person in my ward that I have met that likes it. He is acting like he likes me a lot. :)

No comments: