Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Slots and Cheesecake


We found the penny slot machines! I was so excited to try it, but then we noticed that we needed to cash in our pennies and get a card with money on it. It totally takes the fun out of it if you can't put a bunch of pennies in and push the button. Now you just push the button. Good thing I don't gamble becuase I would get bored and want to cheat then I would get in trouble. This is Melissa my roommate and me. We look like naturals don't we? I thought it was funny that there were actually penny ones.
That same night we went to the Mirage to the Carnegie Deli and got three different kinds of cheesecake. It was HEAVEN they were so smooth, creamy and so RICH. We got one that was all chocolate, one that was half plain and half chocalate and then a plain one with cherries on it. We all had a chunk of one them. I liked the one with half and half plain and chocolate the best. It evened out the chocalate part having the plain. They sold sandwiches for $20, but they came out and it was at least a foot high with meat, lettace and tomatoes. They held it together with a toothpick and two small pieces of bread. People did not know what to do with it, they had to share and use a knife and fork. OH and they also charged an extra $3 if you shared it. I guess that is how they get their money eh? It was a really fun night, but we were tired after wards.




No comments: