Sunday, September 28, 2008

My friend Brent



This is my friend Brent that took me on a street bike ride. he is 34 and has been married twice. Also he did not go on a mission or get any form of education, nor does he have any desire to do so. So I don't see us going any farther than him taking me on a couple rides on his fun toys. So it is fun. He is kind and appropriate, So I was relieved when I got home. I actually feel kind of bad for him, he says he must not be marriage material, but at the same time he really wants to be a dad. Maybe it will come someday for him. His first wife he was totally in love with and they got married in the temple and one after five years she said that wanted a divorce, becuase she did not feel it anymore. She also said that there were not any other guys. But 2 months later she was engaged to someone else. It broke his heart and took him a long time to get over it. The second time he loved who she was but was never truly in love with her, and she noticed and asked for a divorce. A woman needs to be loved all the way through to keep it going. This one only lasted a year. So he owns three houses, three mini dirt bikes, one big dirt bike, one bullet bike, a four wheeler, and a boat. He knows how to budget his money well. He said that he makes a lot of money off of renting his houses out and buying things out of the paper for cheap and then putting them back in the paper for more money than he bought them for. So he makes a profit. Like a said nice guy but not what I am looking for.

No comments: