Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My first real teaching experience.

Today I taught my very first lesson that I planned. It was for math and it was all about writing addition number sentences. The math program is a state funded program so we have to follow it exactly. So there was a ton of information to cover in just 70 minutes. I just kept moving forward and before I knew it I time was up and I got everything done. It was pretty fun. I like being in charge, well mostly. It was exausting to be in charge of 25 roudy kids right after lunch, but I guess it is all part of the experience eh?
A couple little girls told me that I looked cute today (they liked my hair and my dress). Then one said that she had bangs like that but she pulled them back. Funny huh, they want to be like me. :)

1 comment:

ang said...

I know what you mean. I'm doing the same thing trying to get everything in that I'm required to teach and not totally wear out the kids or me. They are still so sweet and give me hugs without me asking. You gotta love em. mom