Friday, August 22, 2008

classroom











So I finally got some pictures of my classroom and some things around the school. Today went even better than yesterday. My teacher is beginning to give me some responsibilities which is nice. Also we are becoming more comfortable with each other. Students came with their parents see where the classroom is and to meet the teachers today. Most of them were excited some to shy to say anything. My teacher introduced me as a teacher too. It made me feel nervous and confident. I think it is weird how the play grounds are covered, maybe so they don't get hot enough to burn the children. I don't know. But I really like my teacher, she is easy going but I can tell that she loves her job. I also got better acquainted with the special education teacher (Mrs. Jones). She is also really nice and excited to get us going. The students come on Monday, so that is when the real work begins. I think it is going to be great. :) The students are the fun part most of the time.

No comments: