Monday, August 18, 2008

FHE Bunco



We played Bunco for Family Home Evening. I have never seen anything like it. There were three long tables of people playing and some still sitting on the stage waiting to get in. The rules were different and easier than I was taught but it was still fun. Some people really got into it and they were yelling. I even got a BUNCO once and I got really excited so that must have been what was happening to them. It was a good idea for getting to know everyone. The people in my ward seem really nice, a lot of them just came up and talked to me. I almost forgot how to be social, but I think it will come back to me.

1 comment:

ang said...

hey your room is so cute. you are so lucky to get your own with a big closet. FHE lookes really fun. it looks like you will meet some really fun friends down there. I hope that you love it.