Sunday, August 24, 2008

The BBQ
















Then Saturday I went to a barbeque with my roommates. There were a bunch of singles that were not in my ward and some that were. We had ribs, they were so tender and juicy. This guy from Vegas made them and then hosted the party at his uncle's house. Look how cool his pool is. It has a rock slide, water falls that people were jumping off of and a hot tub. This house was huge, when I grow up and get rich, I am want a house with a pool like that in the back yard. Some people played this cup game and then made a tower out of them. I met a lot of new people, it was a lot of fun. I was really glad that I went. One guy introduced himself and then asked for my number so he could invite me to go boating and camping. He continued to talk to me. I was wearing a hat and he asked if he could see my hair and then he touched it. I was making me feel very flattered. So it is nice that boys are starting to notice me now, if they will ask me out then I am sure that I would have a lot of fun. We got invited to go to ice cream and movie afterwards but us college students don't have much money so we just went home. Maybe next time though. Oh I met a girl that went to school for culinary arts and she cooks pastries for banquets. I want to do that when I grow up too.

No comments: