Monday, August 18, 2008

My latest adventure


So I got my hair cut shorter than I ever have and yesterday was the first day that it turned out like I wanted so I took a picture of it. People tell me that I have the kind of face that looks good in all haircuts. I like to have my hair short becuase of it's low maintenance. I was doing my hair in a pony tail everyday when it was long, now it takes five minutes to do and I look cute everyday.
It is finally time to do my student teaching, the very last semester before I graduate. I am moving to Las Vegas to do it and I think it is going to be fun. I fixed my car and pray that it works for the 9 hour drive. Also i packed all of my stuff in my car and I can still see out of the back window. I was pretty proud of myself for that. I am leaving tomorrow and will return on thanksgiving. Now that I am 23 and 11 months old I have decided that I am now old enough to grow up and do something on my own. So first I dumped my boyfriend that i should have dumped a long time ago (but with that came a lot of mixed emotions). Now I can finally experience casually dating for the first time in my life. That I am excited about, freedom and no strings attatched. The next major decision was to drive to Las Vegas with company or without company. But you have to know that I have never driven on any interstates that have more than 2 lanes. So here is the milestone, I chose with no company so I don't get babied the whole way. So here I go, ready or not, bright and early tomorrow morning I am taking my 3 best friends (me, myself and I) to keep me company and to go get help if my car breaks down. I sure do feel better about having some company. So please pray for me!!

No comments: