Wednesday, July 21, 2010

House Hunting

So Tyler and I have decided to buy a house and then possibly sell it when he goes to graduate school in 6 years. We have looked at about 20 houses around Blackfoot and we really only like 2 or 3 of them. A lot of them need a lot of work, and I know that I am not going to have any energy to do that. I just want to move in and decorate my cute little house. There is one on Stout street and one on Cedar that I really like. They are really cute, I can't wait to have a pink bathroom and paint my bedroom purple, and my kitchen red. I love bright colors and I think Tyler will warm up to the idea after he sees how happy it makes him. :)

1 comment:

Jenni said...

there are some cute houses around....but yes, most of them need work! It's better just to move in and only have to paint....that would be a dream come true! :) And I LOVE color as well...can't wait to see what you do with a cute little house!!! :)