Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Honeymoon Cruise!

So Tyler and I booked our cruise today for our honeymoon. We are going on the Mexican Riviera cruise. We got an ocean view window and unlimited drinks. Oh not mention the food, as most of you know I am a food conasor. So this is going be quite the vacation, there is a fresh sushi bar, catch of the day, steak, ribs, salads, seafood, strawberry moose, creme brulet, and all you can eat ice cream. This is just to name a few, I am going to be in food heaven. Then there is a spa, hot tubs, swimming, cool lights at night, and 24 hour room service. Then there are a bunch of activities we can do like snorkeling, horse back riding, city tour, zip lining through the rain forest. But the best part is going to be spending a whole week with my (husband). That is really weird to say, but I think I am going to like it. Then I am going to have a different last name, now that is going to be the wierdest part of all. I think maybe he should have to take my last name. I think I will ask him and see what he thinks. Sounds great to me!

1 comment:

Emily said...

That sounds like a fun honeymoon! I am so glad you are so happy!