Monday, July 19, 2010

Camping!

Camping is a lot of fun. I love to look at nature, the stars, trees, mountains, and spending time with loved ones. 4-wheeling is a lot of fun too, it makes me really dirty but it is all worth it. Especially when I can hold onto my honey (Tyler) lol. I just got back from camping for the second time this summer. I love not doing my hair, but a shower is always wonderful when I get home. Dutch Oven food is to die for too, there is something about cooking outside in the wilderness that makes everything taste better. :)
I went two days before Tyler got there and by the second day I was missing Tyler so much that it occupied my mind the whole day. It must mean that I really love him, when he finally showed up, just seeing his smile made me jump for joy inside. Oh I love him so much and can't wait to live with him so I can see him even more. It is alot of fun working together, like shopping, cooking, puttin up and taking down tents, going on hikes and 4 wheeler rides, and playing Candy Land with the kids. It makes me feel closer to him and makes me excited to be married to him.
We have finally set our date! October 16th is the official day! It is finally in sight and we are getting excited and more stressed to find a house to live in and make all the plans. Did I mention we are looking at buying a house!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Awesome!!

Jenni said...

Hey, I know a super cute little house in your sisters ward! :) I am so excited for you and Tyler!!!! It's going to be perfect and you will be such a beautiful bride. I am so proud of you two for all the hard work you have put into this....and it will be 100% worth it in the end! :)
PS--call me for pics soon....we need to get your engagements done!