Monday, August 2, 2010

Camping at Red Fish Lake

So I went camping with Tyler's family last week and it was blast. 6 days is not that long when you go boating every day. I learned to surf, I really thought I was going to drowned first. I could not figure out how to get the weight from my butt to my feet. Then they started to tub me a little slower and I finally felt it and stood up. I still had to find my balance before I stayed on it for longer than a second. Now maybe I can learn to wake board. It the same concept just faster. OH I skied for a long time and crossed back and forth over the wake a lot times. I always stayed in the middle before. :)Tyler was so patient with me, he did not know what else to tell me to help me but, but makes me feel so much braver on the water. It really is as fun as he says. :)
We rode a tandem bike too, it is really big team effort. It was really funny while we were trying to get used to it.
So this made me think about some more things that I love about Tyler. I have never had more fun with anyone. He makes me feel a lot more brave and confident becuase I know he will always be there for me. He makes me laugh, and hugs all my worries and sicknesses away. I love to see him smile too, his whole face lights up. I feel like the most important person in his life and I mean the world to him. He wants me to go everywhere he goes, and everything is more fun when we are together. :) I love him so so so much.

No comments: