Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Best Friend!

Oh I love Tyler more than anything. He is my best friend. I had a long day at work, where I was embarrassed and my confidence went down big time. He came over to see me even though he had a ton of homework and asked me about it. He was the only one that noticed that anything was wrong with me today. I guess he is getting to know me well enough he can sense my mood. That is good I guess. I loved how he asked me what happened and then listened and encouraged me. He said that I am a great teacher and he can see a big difference in how my kids act as well as what they know. He said he was not trying to make me feel better, he really thinks that. :) I even started to cry when I was telling him about it. I guess I am feeling comfortable enough around him now that I can open up to him and tell him how I feel. He said that it made him feel important to me and needed and he liked to take care of me. He really is my best friend. My whole relationship with him is turning into one of those that everyone tells me about. That dream where they are your best friend and love. Tyler really is, I am so blessed to have him in my life. :) He just has a way of making everything feel better.

No comments: