Friday, May 7, 2010

EX dog owner.

So we got a cut puppy that was 6 weeks old. She even liked me. But then Tyler started to feel overwhelmed and decided to get rid of it a week later. We gave it to a nice family in Pocatello. I missed her for a couple days, but now I have Tyler all myself without a puppy sleeping next to us. She was cute, but not practical. we need to have one that is a like 6 months old. We could not train her much because she was still such a baby. She loved to cuddle and hated to be outside. That is a little frustrating. So now we are not dog owners anymore. :)
Maybe in like 6 years when we have a little family a good job, done with school and a house. A puppy was a little to much for right now. Oh but she was cute anyway. :O)

1 comment:

Ellen Davenport said...

This is sooo sad! I wish being a puppy owner worked out for you. Better luck later in life!