Sunday, October 3, 2010

It is almost here!

My wedding is almost here. I think it brings the beast out in everybody. Trying to get the cake and deciding what to have everyone is going to wear. Not to mention the invitations.
I have been engaged for so long that now it is so close it has kind of crept up on me. All of the sudden I need to get my invitations out and finalize everything. I am getting excited to be done with everything and to be with Tyler. The cruise will be a good time for us. We are both to the point where we just want to get away. We are tired of making decisions and everyone asking us what we want.
We don't care, we just want it to be done. :) funny.
anyway, I hope everyone can come. The chocolate fountain is going to be fabulous.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

You are so cute! makes you just want to run away to the temple and elope doesn't it? It will be gorgeous and so worth it....when you look back at your beautiful photos and have great memories! You are going to be such a beautiful bride....and I am SOOOO looking forward to that chocolate fountain! :)

Ellen Davenport said...

Ah Cim, it will be wonderful, and magical, and a whirlwind, and forever, best of all! I am so incredibly happy for you!