Sunday, March 14, 2010

Falling!

Today is one of those days when I watch Tyler and I fall for him even more. He helped me make dinner with the family and then helped clean up. Then he played with my nieces and nephews and loved it. This is the exact kind of guy that I want to spend the rest of my life with. He is going to to be a great dad. Also he goes home and does his homework. I really like how ambitious he is. He is progressing himself without me kicking him in the butt every day to do it. I can't wait until I marry him. We are going to have so much fun and be really happy. He really does match me. I never feel belittled or disrespected. I feel loved and cared about, he accepts me the way I am. He wants to see me every day and misses me too. But he still gets things done when he needs too. I am pretty much the luckiest person in the world. I really feel blessed that God helped me find him. This is one of those perfect moments of my life that I will always remember. :)

No comments: