Saturday, February 6, 2010

Compromise. :)

Sorry it has been so long since I have updated this thing. Tyler and I are getting to know each other more and more by the day. Tyler has all of our furniture picked out, since he works at Blacker's furniture. We got a king size bed for a killer deal. It is so soft. I am excited to sleep on it. Also there are some love seats and recliners that look nice. :) I want to go the cheaper route for a while and then get something else when he is done with school. Also Tyler has a big TV with 16 speakers on it picked out. I personally don't need a big TV. I rarely watch the thing, maybe we will come to a compromise soon.
So I love to have conversations and share thoughts and Tyler does not love that as much. But Tyler on the other hand loves playing any kind of sport and I do not love that so much. So we made a deal that if he tries to talk to me more then I will try to play more sports with him. It has been working pretty well so far. I have learned how to play racket ball so far. He says that I am not bad. I just need to hit it like I mean it. I am working on meaning it and not being afraid of the ball. Also he says that when I hit the ball I close my eyes. It might help if I open my eyes, I will work on that. :)

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Racquetball isn't so bad, but when the ball hits you in the head... it is a little surprising. Hope that doesn't scare you away from it!

I hope you keep posting more about him and you, I need to learn more about him!!
Love you-Jenni

Sean & Meagan said...

CIM!!!!! I'm so so so so excited for you!!!! Congratulations!!!! I know it's been a while, but I am so happy for you! How did you meet? Where are you living? When and where are you getting married? Yay!!! A boy with ambition is perfect for you because you're pretty determined!!! I'm so happy you have someone who loves you as much as you give love. You deserve it! I miss you! Keep writing more about him and you! P.S. I close my eyes when I hit the ball too...no worries!

Emily said...

Wow! Congratulations! When is the big day? I love how he proposed! Can't wait to meet him someday!