Monday, January 4, 2010

In LOVE!

Okay so I know it has been a very long time since I have posted. I have been a little preoccupied getting to know a fabulous man. His name is Tyler Wood. He is going to ISU to become a nurse then he wants to be a nurseathesistist. So it is a few years down the road, but he is ambitious and self motivated so I am happy with it. He is awesome with kids and loves to play. I finally don't have to be the source of entertainment! lol He treats me like gold, and for the first time I don't have to try to like him. It is so easy. I finally know what everyone is talking about with just knowing. :)
OH did I mention that he asked me to marry him on December 21st? It was a complete suprise. He called my boss and had her pull me out of class while he set up. When I returned, he had all my students holding a letter to spell WILL YOU MARRY ME?!?! Then he came over and got on one knee and asked me with a very pretty ring. I said yes of course. I have never been so happy. My life is just falling into place.
It is funny how when you stop looking for all the right things to happen in your life and just move on and do the things that the Lord wants you to, then the Lord sends you the things that you long for the most. Everything just falls into place and it is so easy. :)
I will post pictures soon. :)

3 comments:

Jenni said...

That is the sweetest!! Awwww! He is a clever man!

Ellen Davenport said...

I went "Awwwww"! Thanks for telling us more!

Alesha said...

Yay! I'm happy for you. He picked a good day--my anniversary. Best of luck on the planning--keep smiling!