Sunday, October 5, 2008

Conference.

I went to a friends house on Saturday and made Banana crepes for them, evedyone fell in love with them just like my family did. Then we watched conference on a projector. Sunday I went to someone elses house and watched it on thier big screen. The spirit was so strong and it seemed to be telling me to remember the Lord in all things, enjoy every moment, and to endure well, becuase God is with us always and this is life is but a small moment. Oh and live life so the Lord will knock and we will answer. :) wow this church is true. The prophets and apostles are called by God and are his servents and helps them guide this church. Oh I really liked the talk on hope and how if we have hope then we won't despair and we will have more faith and charity.

1 comment:

ang said...

hey he is pretty cute. good luck to you, you really don't have long left. hey send me your emial address